Does anyone else ever start out LS and go DS, or vice versa? Or do you just pick the alignment you want or that makes sense for that character and stick with it?
- trip-the-darkside reblogged this from dareva and added:
- kailexanra reblogged this from dareva and added:
- interspacing likes this
- calleo reblogged this from dareva and added:
- tallypants said: I start with a vague intention based on the character’s backstory, but mainly go where their story takes them. My agent showed the most shift, from darkside-of-neutral at the end of Act I to blazing lightside by the end of III.
- ijaat said: I tend to stick with the alignment I start with, which is easy for me since I’m mostly light. Only my Imp toons go with a few DS choices to stay in character.
- dareva posted this
Short URL for this post: http://tmblr.co/Zrug9vOIM8HG